SANTA MARINA Holiday Village
LocationSanta Marina Holiday Village enjoys an excellent location on the Bulgarian Southern Black Sea coast: it is just above the famous King’s Beach, 2 km north of the ancient town of Sozopol and 34 km south of the city of Bourgas.
This majestic location has been selected for its:
- Outstanding natural beauty
- Magnificent views of the Black Sea
- Excellent access to key roads and services for the community
- Secure investment potential
To come to Santa Marina by car from Sofia, take the Trakia highway to Bourgas and then the Cherno More highway to Sozopol. The distance from the capital to the holiday village is 424 km, i.e. a 5- to 6-hour ride.
ConceptWelcome to Santa Marina Holiday Village – the place where the sun is at home and enjoys as neighbors people from all over the world.
Santa Marina is a beach-front resort the concept of which emphasizes on services and comfort. The famous King’s Beach is just underneath Santa Marina, and the surrounding pine forests make the village even more cozy and pleasant to live in.
With the unique facilities, excellent living conditions and exclusive servicing, Santa Marina guarantees an inimitable accommodation and recreation style. The large number of pools, restaurants, bars, children attractions, leisure and additional facilities make Santa Marina the ideal place for family vacations, long-term accommodation and even permanent residing.
The residential scheme includes 80 3- and 4-stoirey villas with apartments of various sizes as well as a wide range of services and facilities. The villas are arranged in an amphitheatric manner along the bay providing for breathtaking sea views from most of the properties. The complex is built in the distinct architectural style of the Bulgarian 19th century National Revival period. 70% of the overall resort’s area of about 100,000 sq. m. is dedicated to gardens, park alleys, parking and service facilities.
Santa Marina Holiday Village is a property development project by one of Bulgaria’s most respected investment companies – FairPlay International (FPI) – and was awarded the “Holiday Village of the Year” award in 2006 at the National Building of the Year Contest.
Facts and figures
Santa Marina Holiday VillageLocation:
- Next to the King’s Beach
- 2 kilometers North of Sozopol
- 34 kilometers South of Bourgas
- 424 kilometers East of Sofia
- Plot: 100,000 square meters
- Percentage of green areas: 70
- Total built-up area: 100,000 sq. m.
- Gardens and service areas: 70,000 sq. m.
- Villas: 80
- Apartments: 1,400
- Service and entertainment centers: 5
- 3 swimming pools (1082 m2)
- Sun terraces with chaise-longues
- 3 Restaurants (100 – 150 seats)
- Family Club with kindergarten and animation in several languages
- Pool bar
- Lobby bar
- Piano bar
- Live cooking
- Massage room
- Convenience store
- Tobacco and alcohol shop
- Medical centre
- Travel agency and rent-a-car services
- Bicycle rent
- Transfers from and to the Bourgas and Varna Airports and other tourist attractions
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Postal services
- 2 swimming pools (1082 м2)
- Sun terraces with chaise-longues
- Ice-cream house
- Fitness centre
- Beauty centre and hair stylist
- Aqua and spa area, including sauna, steam baths, Spa-capsules,
- Massage room
- Relax room; etc.
- Beauty treatments including aroma therapy, wine therapy, massages, mild aroma peeling, after-sun body and facial therapies
- Shopping area
- Studios: 44 – 56 sq. m. of built-up area
- One-bedroom apartments: 56 – 89 sq. m. of built-up area
- Two bed-room apartments: 82 – 165 sq. m. of built-up area
- Mansard split-level studios: 62 and 73 sq. m. of built-up area
- White Pine
- Spanish Brown
- Beach tree
Architectural styleThe Santa Marina villas are built with special construction materials that are perfectly suitable to the local climate and are a perfect combination of modern technology and traditional natural materials. These include: an enforced concrete framework supported by external and internal red-brick walls; double insulation containing penopolystyrol, thermo-insulation and hydro-insulation; and plasterboards that enable the perfect finishing of interior walls.
In addition, for the exterior of villas, we use 3 basic construction materials that are consistent with Sozopol’s architectural style: stones, white wall plaster and traditional wooden coating. Finally, the typical sloped red tile roofs give a charming finish to the villas.
Properties in this complex
|Property Type||Ref.№||Town or Village||Area||Price|
|1-bedroom apartment||20648||Sozopol||67.80 sq.m||€ 80 000|
|1-bedroom apartment||19435||Sozopol||55.03 sq.m||€ 75 000|
|2-bedroom apartment||20813||Sozopol||102.40 sq.m||€ 139 900|
|1-bedroom apartment||20649||Sozopol||67.00 sq.m||€ 90 000|
|1-bedroom apartment||18679||Sozopol||91.99 sq.m||€ 125 000|
|2-bedroom apartment||08721||Sozopol||84.60 sq.m||€ 145 000|
|1-bedroom apartment||05842||Sozopol||95.91 sq.m||€ 180 000|
|1-bedroom apartment||06647||Sozopol||54.13 sq.m||€ 93 500|