If you are buying real estate in Europe is always desirable to reduce the risk to a minimum. How can this be achieved? In fact, it is easy - thanks to the viewing trip of "Omega" you will be able to visit Bulgaria and see everything for yourself. All you need to do - contact us and arrange a visit. With our company you will have a great visit to the Black Sea coast, full of discoveries and useful information. This experience will help you when buying property in Bulgaria. We will be glad to be your business partner during these seven days of magic.
Meeting Bulgaria: travel program
As already mentioned, our plan is settle for introduction week visit to the country. That is what we will do together during this week:
- The first day starts with meeting at the airport, hotel accommodation and rest. At the end of the day we will meet you at a dinner where will be given a start to a helpful collaboration.
- Day two includes a real estate inspection. We will visit small towns and resorts as Pomorie, Sunny Beach, Ravda and Nessebar and St. Vlas. This tour will be not only for business figures and information, but to dive in the history of the place and its culture. Together we will feel the Bulgarian spirit.
- On the third day we will go to the town of Sozopol and Primorsko. We will also visit Tsarevo area - Lozenets and Tsarevo - famous places on the coast.
- The fourth day - visiting the city of Burgas, the biggest one in South-East Bulgaria. The best way to understand and appreciate Bulgaria and the local hospitality - to visit the most important settlements! Together we enjoy the warmth and richness of the country and its wonderful places.
- On the fifth day we will visit again places which you have liked the most and you will be able to inspect in details.
- The sixth day is the key day of the week. The client makes their final decision, put a deposit on a property and check all documents with our lawyer. After careful consultation, the client signs a preliminary agreement.
- On the seventh day is the transfer to the airport and the flight.
Registration of real estate in Bulgaria
To be able to buy a property, it is first necessary to put a deposit – to be sure that it is no longer marked as available for sale. Deposit is nearly 2000 Euro and reserve the apartment for up to 30 days.
Once a deposit has been paid, our staff will make a contract to be signed. Two parties - the seller and the buyer - agree to carry out the relevant banking operations, as well as agree on the construction and finishing level. It is written in two versions of the document - Bulgarian and English languages.
By paying the outstanding balance, the customer is able to issue its new ownership of the property - draw up a statement. This procedure involves the client, the representative of the sell-side, the notary and the translator. Notarized act passed in court, after which the property is registered in the State Register of Bulgaria. This is how the customer becomes a rightful owner of the property.
For any remaining questions do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation - use the form on the site. We are always happy to help our clients!